1it.ee all products have warranty outlined in description
Warranty applies only if the original purchase invoice is available
If the product can not be repaired, the customer has the right to demand the replacement on warranty time
The buyer is obliged to:
– To use the device in accordance with the purpose
– Not to harm or violate, or cause damage to unit
– Prevent device misuse, and physical injuries (such as falls, liquid, dust and so on)
– Prevent device errors conditioned harmful effects of external factors (such as overvoltage, liquid, lightning and so on)
– If fault occurs during the warranty period. Should bring the unit to the store for warranty repair
The warranty will not apply if:
- Product purchase document are missing or the data on the document is modified illegally.
- Product model and serial number removed, modified, placed in a different place or not readable.
- The seller-side product identification labels have been removed or damaged.
- Product configuration has been changed outside 1it.ee store.
- Product failure occurred through no fault of the owner as a result of improper exploitation.
- Errors in software, rechargeable batteries and a natural way to wear equipment (eg fans) do not go under warranty.
Warranty and maintenance issues, you can contact our Customer Service phone: +372 56 573 313 or [email protected]
- All the e-shop bought devices may be returned within 14 days. It does not apply if the customer comes to the store.
- The consumer shall submit an application for refund claims 1it.ee e-shop at [email protected] not later than 14 days after the receipt of the goods.
- The consumer is required to bear the returning cost (10€) unless the order description was not accurate.
- 1it.ee will make return payment within 30 days
- Buyer shall pay all transportation costs
- Seller-side identification labels can not be removed or damaged